Offer consultancy and boardroom support
RHP understand that a coherent view from the top of an organisation is fundamental to successful responsible business programmes. Outside support is sometimes useful to help to get things started.
RHP have successfully worked with many senior management teams across a spectrum of hospitality and tourism businesses to help support them in fact-finding, the adoption of responsible business initiatives and to develop the tools required to deliver results.
We can work with you in several ways, either as a one off visit to ascertain key factors that can be identified and easily changed or over a development period to implement changes.
We can also help identify and develop training programmes to help communicate initiatives to other key members of staff, Green Teams and sister organisations.
We’re here to help and happy to chat through your requirements either over the phone, at your place or ours. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 0845 5913 635.
We have worked with;
- A major food service PLC – to help review the effectiveness of their waste prevention initiative and identify ways to maximise its impact.
- A major food service and facilities management business – to create and share a common understanding of the WRAP Hospitality and Food Service Voluntary Agreement and create metrics to measure progress.
- Senior politicians in the Saschez area of Romania, to identify priorities in a five year tourism plan
- VisitEngland stakeholders – to identify the priorities for sustainable tourism development.
- a major pub company – to help them gain an understanding of the relationship between waste and profitability within their retail estate.
Please email us at email@example.com or call us on 0845 5913 635