Training - reduce costs, enthuse and reinvigorate your teams
Training can help reduce costs, minimise resource use and achieve responsible business goals. Investing in training, enables your business to communicate good practice, create buy-in and commitment from your teams and make positive changes happen.
RHP are experienced in delivering the highest quality training and behaviour change programmes to organisations across the world.
Our track record includes writing the Green Start training programme, which is recognised as the quality standard for the English tourism industry.
We can deliver training across your estate from kitchen brigades, front of house staff and boardroom members. We can help you set up green teams and train trainers in your business to develop expertise in-house.
We can deliver:
- All Staff Green Training – This course will motivate your employees to become active proponents of resource efficiency at home and work. Find out more
- Communication Training – If you’ve got it, flaunt it! Using your responsible business programmes to add value to your brand. Find out more
- Green Team training – How to reduce resource costs and inspire your team. Helping green teams maximise the value from responsible hospitality initiatives. Find out more
- High Level Resource Efficiency – Creating shared value in your business and embedding responsible business values. Find out more
- Waste Management Training – Businesses that prevent waste (and food waste in particular), can reduce food procurement costs by 10% or more so be one of them with rhp training. Find out more
- Sustainability Training for Finance Managers – Measuring what you value and valuing what you measure. A course to help finance managers get maximum value out of responsible business programmes. Find out more
Give us a shout to talk about your requirements either over the phone, at your place or ours or by email. Don’t be shy, get in touch; firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 0845 5913 635.
What our clients say…
We have delivered behaviour change and training programmes into Le Manoir aux Quat’ Saisons, Aramark, Victory Services Club, Heritage Portfolio, Inspire Catering, Aramark, Bluestone Resorts Wales and Encore Hospitality Services. This is what some of the delegates say;
”Thoroughly enjoyed our session – it was great to listen to the trainers who were very passionate in what they do” Marketing Admin Team Member
“Expectations exceeded, enjoyed it and will implement it” Front of House Team Member
“A quick word to say how much I enjoyed using the RHP resources yesterday. The course organiser and delegates were all very impressed with the resources.” Business Owner
Please email us at email@example.com or call us on 0845 5913 635