We can help organisations understand the drivers of change. We support the development of policies and strategies to adapt and thrive. In particular, we support organisations by:
- Facilitating dialogue between stakeholders, identifying common ground, extending networks and supporting the development of agreed actions to deliver mutual ambitions. Read some examples of how we have done this here and here
- Developing policies and guidelines for cross sector collaborations or for more ethical practices.
- Implementing research – high quality research is a backbone of any effective strategy for delivering change. RHP has a track record in delivering high quality research, for example: Creating the evidence base used by WRAP that underpinned the development of its Hospitality and Food Service Agreement (now part of the Courtauld Agreement); supporting the development of tourism strategies for a range of national and international audiences; testing interventions that reduce resource consumption in businesses to ensure their efficacy and developing and reviewing strategic guidance on sustainable food procurement.
- Testing resource efficiency interventions within hotel companies and measuring impacts in different contexts
- Assessing the environmental impacts of different procurement choices throughout their life cycle.
Get in Touch
Call us on 0789 999 0835
E-mail us on [email protected]